Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pregnant Belly--29 weeks



I think I've jumped head-first into the third trimester. We had an appointment on Thursday and I am measuring two weeks ahead. "Well, that explains the weight gain," my OB said. You worry about gestational diabetes when you're measuring big, but the test came back just fine. This means that Baby Abedi is a BIG (but completely healthy) baby. My body has taken on a mind of its own. I am no longer in control. Sleeping is getting more difficult but I've always been a good sleeper. :) OB appointments will now be every two weeks.

It's been wonderful having Scott on break from school. We are doing a lot of things together and getting in some quality time. On Friday, we hired a doula with whom we both feel comfortable. I'm hoping she'll help me get through the anxiety of the birth process.

On Sunday, NCHBC threw us an awesome baby shower! It's going to take me hours to get through putting everything away. (That's definitely a good thing!) We got tons of great UNC baby gear--raise 'im right!

1 comment:

  1. I love belly pics!!! So glad to be working with y'all!! I look forward to all upcoming appts with you guys!

    ReplyDelete